1. First, gather your supplies. You will need a clean, dry cloth, as well as a mild soap or glass cleaner. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on your tempered glass windows, as this can damage the surface.
2. Next, dampen your cloth with water or glass cleaner and wipe down the entire surface of the window. Be sure to get into all of the nooks and crannies, as dirt and debris can build up in these areas and be difficult to remove.
3. Once you have wiped down the window, use a dry cloth to buff it until it is completely dry. This will help prevent streaking and ensure a streak-free finish.
4. If you have stubborn dirt or grime that won't come off with soap and water, you can try using a DIY solution – but be careful! Some ingredients, like vinegar, can harm windows if not thoroughly rinsed off. Carefully choose your solution, dampen a cloth with the mixture, and wipe down the affected area. Rinse with clean water and buff dry.
5. Finally, if you are still having trouble getting your windows completely clean and streak-free, you can always hire a professional window cleaning company (like us!) to do the job for you. They will have the experience and knowledge necessary to get your windows sparkling clean!
Ready for a free window cleaning consultation? Call Platinum Window Cleaning today.